You can trust our selection for Pcie X1 Graphics Card Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 66186 reviews for Pcie X1 Graphics Card and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Pcie X1 Graphics Card where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Pcie X1 Graphics Card.
Comparison Chart for Best Pcie X1 Graphics Card
We’ve scanned 66186 reviews for you. If you are looking for the pcie x1 graphics card than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 pcie x1 graphics card
|1||MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SAPPHIRE Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC with Backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card Graphic Cards||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||AMD RADEON PRO WX 2100 2GB GDDR5 PCIE 1XDP 2XMDP||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
1. MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video memory: 4gb gddr5
- Memory interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 units
- Max. resolution: 2560 x 1600 support 3x display monitors.
- Card dimension (millimeter): 229 x 131 x 39. Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
2. ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade.
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768.
3. Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)
- Core clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167 millimeter card length
- Supports up to 4 displays. Recommended system power: 300 watts
- Card size- H=40 L=229 W=118 millimeter. 90 millimeter fan design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI- 2.
4. SAPPHIRE Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC with Backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card Graphic Cards
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit memory bus; Power consumption: <225 watt
- Cooling technology: Dual fan. OS-windows 10,7
- Boost clock: 1366 MHz
- High-polymer, aluminum capacitors offering outstanding reliability
5. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
6. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1
- Nvidia geforce gt 710 gpu. 192 cuda cores
- 6 GB 192-bit gddr5
- Pci express x 1
- 1 x dual link dvi (2560×1600 at 60 hertz).
- Power requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25 watt max power consumption
- Package content: zotac geforce gt 710 pcie x 1 zone edition 1gb .
7. NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board
- Chipset: nVidia Quadro NVS 300
- Video Memory: 512MB DDR3
- Memory Bandwidth: 12.6 GB/s
- Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x1
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz
- Max. Resolution: 2048 x 1536 @85Hz
- Connectors: DMS-59(to Dual DVI/VGA via Cable). Form Factor: Low-profile
8. AMD RADEON PRO WX 2100 2GB GDDR5 PCIE 1XDP 2XMDP
9. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
10. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately).
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
Pcie X1 Graphics Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Pcie X1 Graphics Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Pcie X1 Graphics Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Pcie X1 Graphics Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Pcie X1 Graphics Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Pcie X1 Graphics Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pcie X1 Graphics Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pcie X1 Graphics Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pcie X1 Graphics Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pcie X1 Graphics Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pcie X1 Graphics Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pcie X1 Graphics Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pcie X1 Graphics Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pcie X1 Graphics Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pcie X1 Graphics Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.