Are you looking for Network Cable Tester Reviews? Our experts found 43870 number of feedback online for "Network Cable Tester" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Network Cable Tester. On selected products for the Best Network Cable Tester you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Network Cable Tester
We’ve scanned 43870 reviews for you. If you are looking for the network cable tester than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 network cable tester
|1||Klein Tools VDV501-851 Cable Tester Kit with Scout Pro 3 for Ethernet / Data||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Fluke Networks LIQ-100 LinkIQ Cable + Network Tester||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Fluke Networks VISIFAULT Visual Fault Locator Fiber Cable Continuity Tester with 2.5mm Universal Adapter||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Klein Tools VDV526-100 Network LAN Cable Tester||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Fluke Networks CIQ-100 Copper Qualification Tester||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||iMBAPrice - RJ45 Network Cable Tester for Lan Phone RJ45/RJ11/RJ12/CAT5/CAT6/CAT7 UTP Wire Test Tool||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Cable Tester, LAN Scout Jr. 2 Ethernet Cable Tester for CAT 5e||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Fluke Networks MS2-100 MicroScanner2 Copper Cable Verifier with Built-In IntelliTone Toning||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Advanced Cable Tester with PoE Multifunction Wire Tracker Network Cable Tester for te Toner Tool Kit with Bag Probe Audio Tone for LAN CAT5 CAT6 Tracker Underground Telephone Line Finder Home Repair||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Network Cable Tester, Poe Cable Tester for CAT5e/CAT6/CAT6a||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Klein Tools VDV501-851 Cable Tester Kit with Scout Pro 3 for Ethernet / Data
- Cable tester tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (coax F-connector) terminated cables with clearly defined results.
- Measure cable length up to 2000 feet (610 m)
- Test for Open, Short, Miswire or Split-Pair faults
- Backlit LCD screen displays cable length, wiremap, cable ID and test results
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with multiple style tone generator (requires analog probe Cat.
- Hub blink mode to identify port location on a hub or a switch
- LanMap and CoaxMap Location Remotes (5 each) map and ID multiple cable runs in a single step
2. Fluke Networks LIQ-100 LinkIQ Cable + Network Tester
- Cable Performance testing up to 10GBASE-T via frequency-based measurements
- Network features including: Nearest Switch Diagnostics including advertised data rate, switch name and port number, and VLAN.
- PoE Verification – Detects the PoE class (1-8) and power, and performs a load test of available PoE from the connected switch.
- Displays cable length, wire map, and distance to open or short
3. Fluke Networks VISIFAULT Visual Fault Locator Fiber Cable Continuity Tester with 2.5mm Universal Adapter
- The laser powered visifault visual fault locator is a cable continuity tester that locates fibers, verifies cable continuity and polarity, diagnose and repair simple fiber link problems and find breaks in cables, connectors, and splices in splice trays and tight fiber bends in and around equipment racks.
- Includes: Visifault visual fault locator, 2.
- Bright red high visibility laser driven VFK enables verification of continuity, polarity and visual location of many near end fiber faults with easy tracing of many fibers either in a cable or terminated in a rack.
- Accelerates end to end fiber continuity checks, speeds fiber tracing and identification, features continuious wave for steady illumination or flashing output modes for easy identification, verify proper polarity and orientation of fibers with a multi fiber connector like the mt rj.
- Connects to 2.
4. Klein Tools VDV526-100 Network LAN Cable Tester
- Cable tester with single button testing of RJ11, RJ12 and RJ45 terminated voice and data cables
- Tests CAT3, CAT5e and CAT6/6A cables
- Fast LED responses indicate cable status (Pass, Miswire, Open-Fault, Short-Fault, and Shield)
- Test remote stores securely in tester body
- Compact tester easily fits in your pocket
- Auto Power-off feature to conserve battery life (9V included)
- Low battery indicator
5. Fluke Networks CIQ-100 Copper Qualification Tester
- Qualifies cabling performance for 10/100/Gig Ethernet, tests and troubleshoots all copper media cabling: Twisted pair (Category 5 6A), coax, and audio.
- Includes CableIQ Qualification Tester with detachable wire map adapter, (2) RJ45/RJ 45 patch cord, USB cable, coax ‘F’ push on adapter, user guide, (4) AA batteries, soft carry case, 1 year warranty.
- Advanced troubleshooting features; Length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection.
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology.
6. iMBAPrice – RJ45 Network Cable Tester for Lan Phone RJ45/RJ11/RJ12/CAT5/CAT6/CAT7 UTP Wire Test Tool
- Automatically runs all tests and checks for continuity, open, shorted and crossed wire pairs.
- Cable state testing (2-wire): Line DC detecting, anode and cathode determination,Ringing signal detecting open, short and cross circuit testing.
- Cable Type: RJ11 Telephone cable and RJ45 LAN cable
- Connectors: Ethernet Cat 5, Ethernet Cat 5e, Ethernet Cat 6, Ethernet Cat 7, RJ11 6P and RJ45 8P
- Power Source: DC9V Battery Required (not included)
7. Cable Tester, LAN Scout Jr. 2 Ethernet Cable Tester for CAT 5e
- TEST TERMINATED CABLES CAT5e, CAT6 and CAT6A (RJ45) and patch cords
- Large backlit LCD for low lit areas displays pin to pin wiremap results
- Test for Open, Short, Miswire or Split-Pair faults, Cross-over and Shield
- Intuitive user interface features three buttons with simple, easy-to-identify test responses
- Tone on single wire, wire pair or all 8 conductor wires
- Multiple style tone generator (solid / warble); requires probe Cat. No. VDV500-123 (sold separately)
- Auto Power-Off feature; 10-minutes in test mode, 60-minutes in tone mode
- Soft, slip-resistant, rugged overmold for easy gripping and durability
- Replaceable 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Replaceable self-storing remote (included)
8. Fluke Networks MS2-100 MicroScanner2 Copper Cable Verifier with Built-In IntelliTone Toning
- Copper cable verifier for testing voice/data/video with integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax cable, test ports support low voltage testing with no need for adapters, ensures high quality installations and expedites cable problem resolution in active network environments.
- Includes MicroScanner2 cable verifier with detachable wire map adapter, user guide, (2) AA alkaline batteries, carry pouch, 1 year warranty.
- Oversized backlit LCD screen displays clear results in bright light or complete dark with intuitive icons, shows 4 test modes at once: Graphical wire map, pair lengths, distance to fault with TDR, cable ID, and far end device, detects 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE.
- Cable Tests include Length (460 meter or 1500 feet with resolution to 0.
- Rugged housing with integrated rubber easy grip holster and magnetic strap, locates virtually any cable or wire pair with Intellitone digital and analog toning, probe sold separately.
9. Advanced Cable Tester with PoE Multifunction Wire Tracker Network Cable Tester for te Toner Tool Kit with Bag Probe Audio Tone for LAN CAT5 CAT6 Tracker Underground Telephone Line Finder Home Repair
- Main Function : Detecting PoE voltage, current, power, PSE standards Power supply modes, Verify RJ45 cables.
- 1. Three scan modes selectable: AC filter mode/ Analog mode/ PoE mode
- 2. Detect AC voltage presence (50V-1000V). Test physical status for STP, UTP lan cable.
- 3. Measure cable length accurately , the range is 200m.
- Hub blink for locating network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch.
- PoE testing : identify which pins are providing power and detect how much voltage, identify which the type of PSE (at/af standard).
10. Network Cable Tester
- Three scan modes】AC filter mode/ Analog mode/ PoE mode
- PoE testing】Test the information of standard PoE device, such as POE voltage, power supply polarity, power supply mode and also the type of PSE(af or at standard).
- Hub blink】Locate network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch.
- Length measurement】Cable length testing accuracy can be up to 98% and 200 m.
- Cable continuity testing & NCV】Test physical status for STP, UTP lan cable.
Network Cable Tester Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Network Cable Tester stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Network Cable Tester in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Network Cable Tester for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Network Cable Tester Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Network Cable Tester in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Network Cable Tester currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Network Cable Tester based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Network Cable Tester before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Network Cable Tester they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Network Cable Tester, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Network Cable Tester before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Network Cable Tester will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Network Cable Tester if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Network Cable Tester on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.