Are you looking for Electric Torpedo Heater Reviews? Our experts found 42112 number of feedback online for "Electric Torpedo Heater" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Electric Torpedo Heater. On selected products for the Best Electric Torpedo Heater you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Electric Torpedo Heater
Our team scanned 42112 reviews before putting any suggestions for the electric torpedo heater in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 electric torpedo heater
|1||Mr. Heater F270385: 210||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||HeatFast HF125K Portable Home||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Mr. Heater 125, 000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater F271390||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Comfort Zone 5000W Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Dual Knob Controls||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Heat Storm HS-1500-TT Infrared||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Dura Heat GFA60A 30K-60K BTU's Propane(LP) Forced Air Heater||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Dyna-Glo EG7500DH Dual Heat 7500W Electric Garage Heater||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||KING KBP2406 KBP Multi-Wattage Compact Unit Heater||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Dr Infrared Heater DR-PS11024 Salamander||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Mr. Heater 250, 000-400||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Mr. Heater F270385: 210
- 210,000-BTU forced-air kerosene heater for up to 5,250 square feet
- 14-gallon fuel tank provides up to 8 hours of heat; adjustable thermostat
- High-output fan; no-flame and over-heat safety sensors with auto shut-off
- Power indicator light; cord storage; oversized tires for smooth transport
- Measures approximately 18 by 40-1/5 by 22 inches; 1-year limited warranty
2. HeatFast HF125K Portable Home
- HEAT FOR YOUR JOBSITE: Keep your jobsite, barn, construction site, workshop, or anywhere else warm with this wheeled, forced-air torpedo heater; Rugged construction allows space heater to be used in winter and freezing temperatures as cold as -4 F; CSA certified.
- HIGH-OUTPUT HEAT: Provides up to 125, 000 BTUs of heat to spaces up to 3, 125 square feet in size; Dimensions (L x W x H): 35.
- MULTIPLE FUEL OPTIONS: Can use different fuels to generate heat, including kerosene, diesel, home heating oil, and jet fuel (WARNING: DO NOT USE GASOLINE).
- LONG-RUNNING: Runs for up to 11 hours with a full tank of fuel; fuel tank holds up to 10. 6 gallons
- EASY TO USE: Adjust temperature with convenient thermostat controls with LED readout; Easy to fill with easy-pour titled fuel fill; Safe operation with 5-star safety system, SMART diagnostics digital readout, and built-in air pressure gauge.
- Included components: 1 forced air heater, user’s manual
3. Mr. Heater 125
- Quiet Burner Technology-50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 10ft hose & regulator
- High-Temperature limit switch
- Heavy-duty handle
- Split barrel design for easy maintenance
4. Comfort Zone 5000W Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Dual Knob Controls
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: The dual knob thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature to just the right level for your space and to turn the ceiling mount heater on and off quickly.
- SMART SAFETY FEATURES: A built-in sensor switches the device off automatically if it overheats, while a power indicator light ensures that you know when the unit is in use.
- 208/240V Heavy Duty, High Output Heater, Hard-Wired 208V or 240V Connection
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body, Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- 3 Heat Levels 5000/4000/3000 watts and Thermostat Control
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights, Works on Low 208V for NYC and Safety Overheat Protection System
- Fan-Forced for wide area circulation, Adjustable louvers to direct output, Adjustable installation angle.
5. Heat Storm HS-1500-TT Infrared
- NOTE: Will not mount on ceiling or turn on unless black box is mounted vertical.
- INSTANT HEAT – Infrared heat is silent and comfortable.
- PLUG & PLAY – 110 V plug in cord for use anywhere there is a normal outlet
- IPX4 WEATHERPROOF – Protected against rain and dust
- EASY SET UP – Have your infrared space heater up and running within 5 minutes of delivery
- PORTABLE TRIPOD – Tripod is fully adjustable up to 6.
6. Dura Heat GFA60A 30K-60K BTU’s Propane(LP) Forced Air Heater
- Variable heat output (30,000-60,000 BTU’s)
- Simple operation
- Propane (LP) gas only; Operates 7-14 hours on 20lb. propane(LP) gas cylinder
- Fan forced hot air circulation
- 10 Ft. hose and regulator included
7. Dyna-Glo EG7500DH Dual Heat 7500W Electric Garage Heater
- 15 heat settings; Heats up to 750 sq. ft
- Dual Power Settings: 5000 watts, 21, 331 BTUs and 7500 Watts 25, 589 BTUs
- Use without heater for convenient summer fan only use
- Adjustable angles for horizontal and vertical air flow with safety lock
- Convenient Remote Control and LED Touch Screen Display and Control
- Hard Wire Installation
- Fully Enclosed Motor
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
- Overheat Auto Shut-off Protection
8. KING KBP2406 KBP Multi-Wattage Compact Unit Heater
- Original Pic-A-Watt Element
- Multiple wattage options, to tailor to a room’s specific heating requirements
- Patented Smart Limit Protection
- Built-in Thermostat
- Selector Switch: Fan/Heat/Off
- Long Life Cast Iron Motor
- Fan Delay To Dissipate Heat
- Universal Wall/Ceiling Bracket Included
- Proudly Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
9. Dr Infrared Heater DR-PS11024 Salamander
- Clean, instant, odor-free heat
- 240 volt, single Phase, 10000 watt
- Heavy-duty steel Frame; safety guards on both INTAKE and output ends
- Adjustable thermostat with temperature range from 40 – 100 degree
- Hardwiring required **
- Heater comes with cart for convenient portability
10. Mr. Heater 250
- 250000 – 400000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas.
- Heats up to 10,000 square feet
- Operates up to 17 hours on 2-100 lb. propane tanks – low setting.
- Rugged; durable; steel construction; Heavy duty high output fan
Electric Torpedo Heater Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Electric Torpedo Heater stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Electric Torpedo Heater in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Electric Torpedo Heater for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Electric Torpedo Heater Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Electric Torpedo Heater in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Electric Torpedo Heater currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Electric Torpedo Heater based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Electric Torpedo Heater before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Electric Torpedo Heater they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Electric Torpedo Heater, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Electric Torpedo Heater before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Electric Torpedo Heater will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Electric Torpedo Heater if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Electric Torpedo Heater on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.