You can trust our selection for Close Quarters Tubing Cutter Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 49506 reviews for Close Quarters Tubing Cutter and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Close Quarters Tubing Cutter where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Close Quarters Tubing Cutter.
Comparison Chart for Best Close Quarters Tubing Cutter
49506 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the close quarters tubing cutter. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 close quarters tubing cutter
|1||Wheeler-Rex 4991 1/4-Inch to 2-3/8-Inch Close Quarters Cutter||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Ridgid - CC247 RIDGID 40617 Model 101 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||LENOX Tools Tubing Cutters Set for Tight Spaces||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Tubing Cutter, Cut Cap. 1/4||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||𝗠𝗶𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘂𝗸𝗲𝗲 3-Piece Close Quarters Tubing Cutter Set New||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Ridgid 57008 C-Style Close Quarters Copper Tubing Cutter||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Anglo American Tools - Ratch-Cut 4" Ratcheting Tube Cutter||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||RIDGID 86127 Model 118 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||RIDGID 32985 Model 104 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||RIDGID 118 32573 2-in-1 Close Quarters AUTOFEED Cutter with Ratchet Handle||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Wheeler-Rex 4991 1/4-Inch to 2-3/8-Inch Close Quarters Cutter
- Designed for plumbing remodeling, commercial boiler and air conditioning jobs, where standard cutters simply don’t have the room.
- Cuts thin-wall material like traps and tailpieces with no distortion
- Good for under vanities, close to walls, waste and overflows
- Eliminates sawing which can loosen joints.
- One cutter wheel (No.
2. Ridgid – CC247 RIDGID 40617 Model 101 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter
- Designed for use in restricted spaces on small diameter hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing.
- Strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing and large knurled feed screw knob ensure easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts.
- Rollers include grooves for close-to-flare cuts
- Tubing cutter has a 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch (6 mm to 28 mm) cutting capacity
- Includes spare cutter wheel in knob
3. LENOX Tools Tubing Cutters Set for Tight Spaces
- Less Burr. More Cuts – Optimized blade geometry of shock-resistant steel
- Compact Design for Tight Spots – Non-slip grooved cast aluminum body only needs 1/2″ clearance to cut.
- No Rusting – Stainless steel rollers protect the cutter from corrosion
- Quick Identification – Color coding for easy tool recognition and cutting direction
- Kit Includes 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ Tight Space Tubing Cutters
4. Tubing Cutter, Cut Cap. 1/4
- b>Price For: Each Item: Tubing Cutter Replacement Wheel: Mfr.
5. 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘂𝗸𝗲𝗲 3-Piece Close Quarters Tubing Cutter Set New
- Tool is an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide.
- is dedicated to delivering a steady stream of advanced solutions for the trades that offer increased productivity and unmatched durability.
- takes the time to work side by side with real craftsman to understand the demands of a constantly changing workplace and how they can best deliver solutions that help the user work both faster and smarter.
- This user focus not only leads to solutions for real jobsite challenges, but fuels the disruptive innovation seen across all product lines.
6. Ridgid 57008 C-Style Close Quarters Copper Tubing Cutter
- Cut 1⁄2″ and 3⁄4″ tubing with one cutter with quick change feature
- Snap-On Feature For A Quick Pipe Connection/Ridgid’S X-Cel Wheel Pin For Quick Wheel Replacement.
- Spring loaded cutter wheel provides a constant pressure on pipe
7. Anglo American Tools – Ratch-Cut 4″ Ratcheting Tube Cutter
- Cuts quickly and precisely through copper, brass, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic tubing, thin wall PVC and CPVC, etc.
- Cuts pipes with a diameter from 1/8-Inch to 3/8-Inch
- Traditional red plastic body
- Cutting wheels are replaceable (RC375-7C)
8. RIDGID 86127 Model 118 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter
- Specifically designed for use in restricted spaces on small diameter hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing.
- Strong and lightweight slide and wheel housing and large knurled feed screw knob ensure easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts.
- Includes a self-feeding AUTOFEED cutter wheel that automatically cuts after tightening the knob only once.
- Model 118 features a special knob for easier tightening of the feedscrew and includes a spare cutter wheel in the knob.
- Tubing cutter has a 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch (6 mm to 28 mm) cutting capacity
9. RIDGID 32985 Model 104 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter
- Cuts hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing
- Specifically designed for use on small diameter tubing in restricted spaces
- Strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing and large knurled feed screw knob allow easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts.
- Tubing cutter has a 3/16-inch to 15/16-inch (5 mm to 24 mm) cutting capacity
10. RIDGID 118 32573 2-in-1 Close Quarters AUTOFEED Cutter with Ratchet Handle
- Featuring a 2-in-1 design, the tube cutter can be used alone or with the attachable, light and ergonomic ratchet handle.
- Designed to cut hard and soft copper, aluminum and brass
- Rugged and compact ratchet handle attaches to cutter for easier cutting in tight, restricted spaces; handle can be operated in ratchet steps as small as 10 degrees.
- Cutter is easy to use in hard-to-reach areas because the knob only needs to be tightened once
- Tubing bender has an adjustable 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch (6 mm to 28 mm) outside diameter capacity
Close Quarters Tubing Cutter Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Close Quarters Tubing Cutter stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Close Quarters Tubing Cutter in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Close Quarters Tubing Cutter for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Close Quarters Tubing Cutter Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Close Quarters Tubing Cutter in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Close Quarters Tubing Cutter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Close Quarters Tubing Cutter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Close Quarters Tubing Cutter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Close Quarters Tubing Cutter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Close Quarters Tubing Cutter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Close Quarters Tubing Cutter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Close Quarters Tubing Cutter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Close Quarters Tubing Cutter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Close Quarters Tubing Cutter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.